Razer Lancehead Wireless Edition Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
– True 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor
– Up to 210 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
– Adaptive Frequency Technology
– Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches
– On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment
– Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
– Ambidextrous design with enhanced rubber side grips
– Razer Chroma™ lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
$255.30 incl GST
GAMING-GRADE WIRELESS PERFORMANCE THROUGH ADAPTIVE FREQUENCY TECHNOLOGY
The Razer Lancehead features Razer proprietary Adaptive Frequency Technology (AFT), which ensures 100% transmission stability. This advanced wireless technology constantly scans frequency channels in millisecond intervals for any form of interference, and seamlessly switches frequency to allow for a perfectly lag-free data transmission from your gaming mouse to your system.
THE WORLD’S MOST PRECISE LASER GAMING SENSOR FOR UNCOMPROMISING PRECISION
Featuring our 5G laser sensor which gives you 16,000 DPI and 2150 Inches per Second (IPS) tracking, the Razer Lancehead gives you the undeniable advantage of having the most precise laser sensor in the world. Focused on giving you more precision and speed, this mouse sensor also comes with 50 G acceleration, so that every move you make is tracked perfectly.
POWERED BY RAZER SYNAPSE 3 (BETA) HYBRID ON-BOARD AND CLOUD MEMORY
To give you absolute flexibility, the Razer Lancehead is powered by Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) so you can save your settings directly onto the mouse as well as to the cloud. This way, even if you don’t have access to?Razer Synapse or the internet, you can instantly activate your favorite profiles wherever you are.